Monday, June 21, 2010

Ava's Baby Shower

Although one of my greatest friends was having her second baby, this was my first chance to throw her a baby shower, because she lived in Washington when she was having her first baby girl. I have a boy, so this was my chance to bring out all the pink. Baby Ava's nursery room was my inspiration for an all pastel pink and silver swirl baby shower theme.


The invitations included the now popular modern moda mom with a artistic silver border.


The custom details for this baby shower included the monogramed baby washcloths which spelled out "Baby Ava," and the highlight of the decor, a crystal embroidered onesie with a pink Tutu. The cake incorporated the theme by replicating the invitation. The party favors included small pots with flower seeds attached with a poem requesting the guest to plant them for the arrival of Baby Ava.



No comments:

Post a Comment