Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Featured on We TV's Bridezilla's

Sugar Cake Designs....newly named "Sugar Tirado Designs" was featured on the 7th Season Premiere of Bridezilla's on We TV.



"Featuring a Bridezillas special, the seventh-season premiere of the series 822,000 viewers from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. on June 6, according to Nielsen data. The event helped WeTV record its best prime time performance ever!"

I guess it's true what they say, bad publicity is publicity! Although I am currently working on redesigning the name, my wedding business was mentioned on the 7th season of Bridezilla's because I just happen to be the nightmare Bride featured on the show. I can definitely relate to any bride who constantly feels stressed and bombarded with to-do lists and that is definitely demonstrated on my episode of Bridezilla's. If you missed the episode, check wetv.com for rerun schedules and be sure to catch part II of the episode on Sunday, June 13th at 8pm central on We TV.


Here is a preview of the drama-filled episode:






No comments:

Post a Comment