Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Tirado Wedding

Slowly and shortly, I will be updating my blog to include my past events and designs I have created. I figured since my last post was our recent Bridezilla premiere, I figure I should start out with my favorite event, our wedding day. We did have a day of coordinator, but I designed the wedding and her tasks was to make sure it all came together. Our ceremony was located at the beautiful Marty Leonard Chapel in Fort Worth Texas. Our afternoon vows were followed by a pink-filled reception at the Bass Hall in the Van Cleburne room. Once we booked the venues, my next task was to send the Save the Dates, which had a gorgeous photo of the Chapel entrance. 

































The invitations of our wedding set the stage of our chandelier, sparkle wedding theme. 


The chapel in my opinion was gorgeous on its own, that my only decor included our custom unity candles, and flower cones which hung on the pews.

 
The reception, on the other hand was my chance to shine. In the entry way during passed hors d'oeuvres we not only entertained our guest with a pink photo booth provided by Don Stevens Photography, but we had table stations for guests to sign our advise tree and 5 different guest books.

Once inside, the guests were greeted with gorgeous crystals hanging from the ceiling. Each table decor included a custom table number sign, with the damask print, custom cootie cards, rose petals, votive candles, and individual silver charge plates with a fushia napkin and the menu tucked inside. Other than the delicious catered stations of food from City Kitchen, we also provided our guests with a sweet treat, a candy filled dessert station.

  





The bride and groom are of course the star of the show, so our table sat in the middle of the ballroom and housed our stunning candelabra's.






We all know the wedding is not complete without the wedding cake. Our mouthwatering 4 tier cake was made by Cristina with A slice of life cakes. Matching our invites and save the dates perfectly, a chandelier was pictured across of a beautiful pink bow. To tie in my grooms gift of transformer cuff links, the groom's cake was the transformers which had chocolate covered strawberry's surrounding the bottom of the cake.


 




     







This wedding was not only a part of me, but is just a small view of my passion for design and detail. I hope you enjoy this glimpse inside my ideal pink paradise.

Please email me with any questions at sugarcakedesigns@gmail.com 



*Some photos are courtesy of photographer Chelsea McGowan with Mcgowan Images.
www.mcgowanimages.com

No comments:

Post a Comment