Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cricut Magic

I had my eye on a Cricut for years, but never thought I would actually utilize the machine once I brought it home. Lucky for me, I have a husband who reads minds. Ok not really, because if that was the case, we would definitely avoid some of our meaningless arguments. Back to the Cricut, so I got one for my birthday and if you have every seen my house during one of my "craft projects," you would know that it was not a smart decision to open the box until I had a dedicated location to go paper crazy. During our search for my son's computer desk, we came across this great craft table which was obviously too large for him, yet perfect for Sugar Tirado Design's!

Once I had the space, the sky was the limit with all the paper designs the Cricut can create. To be honest, with our hectic schedule this past weekend with parties, dance practice, and soccer games, I have not had a chance to start on a project. Although I haven't officially removed the factory sticker on the box, I had to blog about my excitement for just owning one of these bad boys. I don't really know where to begin, but I came across this Breast Cancer card on LA's cricut and svg creations that I think it has inspired me to do something "pink" for a great cause.
Once I start, I honestly don't know if I will stop, but I will be sure to post some of my Cricut creations soon. So until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment