Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Luck of the Irish

       Are you getting tired of the diaper cake idea and are looking for a fresh and creative idea for your baby shower gift needs? Here are my recent baby shower baskets designed by yours truly. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, I have decided to add a touch of green to these creations. These baby essentials are packaged to make cute flowers or delicious looking cupcakes and would be a great gift for any mommy-to-be. A hint of green can be added to a gift for both boys and girls. Congrats to all the families welcoming a new bambino soon. Please feel free to email sugartiradodesigns@gmail.com for any questions.







Just  because I have a love for pink...I had to add my latest pink basket! The bottom is actually a tutu and  keeps the baby blanket and doll hidden secretly underneath the tower of cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment