Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Warm Wishes



The holiday season is always a busy time for everyone, however each year my friends and I hold an annual Secret Santa party so we can take some time to get together during our hectic schedules. This year, I was nominated to host the event and I couldn't be more pleased. My theme for the occasion was "Warm Wishes," and as always, color coordination is mandatory. In order to keep the festivities incorporated with my existing Christmas decor, I continued with the blue and red color scheme. I am so thankful I have a great group of friends who are always to participate in my clothing color demands.


 A majority of us are now moms, so I created a "Kids corner" to keep the kids entertained in order to have some uninterrupted girl chat. 






Nothing says holidays like hot coco, so what a better way to say thank you then a little treat of hot chocolate mix and Christmas Tree ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment